Total Pageviews

Monday, August 11, 2008

The day I fell in love with you ….

The day I fell in love with you ….

On the 2nd of August is the day I fell in love with you. Before that I had a mix of feelings. I could not pinpoint what exactly I was feeling. See to be completely honest I could not believe you were there, but yesterday at the doctor's office, I saw you move your tiny hand to your face, and move your legs …..And I just could not believe my eyes. You ARE there alive and kicking!!

Walking out of the doctors office, I could not stop thinking about you and missing you, I never held you in my arms but I feel them aching to have you in them, I can't wait to hold you, smell you and just be with you.

We still don't know if you are a boy or a girl, but both your daddy and I could not stop smiling all day. For the time being I shall call you tiny : ) for a fetus you are tall but since you still fit in me - when you come out you will see what I mean- you are still tiny.

So dear Tiny mommy fell in love with you, and I cannot wait to see you in person and not on a screen. Daddy cannot wait either he just lights up when he looks at you at the screen or when he touches my tummy where you are.

6 comments:

Ammar said...

Ya Reito Mabrook!

Anonymous said...

Awww, mabrook to both of you.

:)

Unknown said...

You brought sweet memories to me :) I feel much older now:p cuz it feels like this happened with me looong time ago!! Sob7an Allah! Il ayyam btirkod rakid...
May God grant you a beautiful healthy baby inshallah!
Enjoy this to the Max Tamara! It's beautiful:)

Anonymous said...

Sooo sweet! :) Mabrook w Allah y2awwemkom bel salameh

Sam said...

aw so sweet...dont u love those u/s...we do not get too many here in canada..just two..i am very much looking forward to my next one...did u find out what the baby is??

Tamara said...

Ammar

Allah Yebarik feek : )

Hala

Thanks : )

Nido

ُEach period has its delights : ) between the back pain and heartburn I'm trying to enjoy this one.

Thanks for the sweet wishes : )

Ola

Thanks dear : )

Sam

We still don't know, hopefully by the end of this month : ) did you find out ?