Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 08, 2007


Gloating

Its not official yet ! but I cannot help myself , I work for an international NGO " Non-governmental Organization" and I was their country Rep. so far, not bad for my years, so the office grew rapidly this last few months, and I just heard a rumor from two senior management people that I will be the Country DIRECTOR for Jordan soon !! I'm jumping up and down, I made country director before the age of thirty do you know how rare is that ? well not very actually, but VERY rare for a Hijabi local female staff !!

I will do more gloating about how amazing I am and how being workaholic pays off, when its official : )

11 comments:

Maioush said...

WOOOOOOOOOOW Tamara, alf mabrook moqadaman 7abeebti, this is great, good news every where, this is great really.. alf mabrook, btestahali :)

and life goes on... said...

this deserves a big WOOOOOOOOOOOW!!! you should definitely be gloating or a little bit more ;)

that's amazinggggggg!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! this is great news!!!

Ammar said...

Congratulations your excellency!

kinzi said...

Gloating with you, Tamara!!! No small feat, and I think they picked a good one! Now your blog can be "Tamara's Corner OFFICE!"

Just in time, get the directorship snagged before you have to spend a little less time at work with a husband at home.

Tamara said...

Maioush

Allah yebarik feeki, its not official yet but its in the making inshala : )

Dima

Thanks : ) I'm trying to keep my feet on the ground

Ammar

Thanks : )


Kinzi

Exactly my thoughts, it came just in time before I stop pulling 14 hour days and travel on a day's notice! o and actualy start taking weekends off

Lol @ Tamara's Corner Office : )

Sam said...

yay! mabrook sweety! that is great news! and u have earned the right to gloat...:o)

Tamara said...

Sam

Allah Yebarik feeki ya rab : ) Thanks

PŕōuđPāŀĩ said...

mashala bannout, congrats! nchala mennha lal a3la menha :hug:

allah ye7meeki sweets btestahali kul 5eir :flowers:

Mais said...

wow! this is amazing..alf mabrook..and u deserve it for sure :)

Mrs. Al Ramahi said...

MABROOOOOOK :) that's wonderful! wishing you the best of luck!

Who-sane! said...

This is excellent news!! Mabrook ... I'm sure if they didn't think you deserve it they wouldn't have thought about it ... :D