Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 01, 2007


10 Simple pleasures

Since I have been writing a bit heavy stuff lately, and since I lately noticed the deterioration in my writing skills ! a light subject is a welcome break, I will try and keep it light and avoid following my tendency to over analyze or talk too much. So in response to
Dima's tag I'm listing 10 simple pleasures and the rules are as follows:

a. You have to use the picture in my post.b. You have to list exactly 10 points.c. You have to tag 3 bloggers when you are done.


1- Fresh mornings, when the weather is clear and sunny and at the same time has a cool breeze.
2- Cold watermelons
3- Warm blanket, cup of tea and a book in winter afternoons
4- Water, in all shapes and forms and uses from drinking it to rain to swimming all of it !
5- Salt
6- Smiles and laughter
7- Coffee
8- Smell of freshly washed clothes
9- Colors and beautiful patterns
10- Shoes : )

I tag any one who would like to do this : )

8 comments:

Mrs. Al Ramahi said...

il tag myself :) its fun and easy..

yum sar jay 3a bali watermelons.. why didn't you post the futtuicine :S im happy you liked it :) :) :)

PŕōuđPāŀĩ said...

yay :D (we always tell tamara my neice, ash6ar wa7deh tamara :D so same goes to u *hug*)

i liked it, simple, sweet, light and a break from the norm :) im glad u enjoyed it as well :D

i luuuuuuuurve numbers 1, 3, 9 and 10 :smily bi3edd il sa3at la yenzel il rateb w yjeeb new summer shoes:

have a wonderful wednesday girl :flowers:

Tamara said...

Mrs. Alramahi

I always crave watermelons: ) I could not post the fettuccini since I had a friend over and we were starving : )

Dima

thanks dima for the kind words : )I enjoyed the light subject.
enjoy your day

Anonymous said...

Smell of freshly washed clothes..wow I share you this !!

I am fond of not "shoes'" but Accessories! they make happy a lot :)

Nice stuff Tamara :)

Tamara said...

Red Rose

Ya hala wallah : ) glad you like the post, I'm not an accessories person, I was back in Uni, if you notice how many rings phoebe in Friends wears, I used to do that back then I just kind of grew out of it I guess.

Mala2e6 said...

7elween taybeen men7ebkom..:D

small simple things but also they contribute alot ..they make you happy satisfied..and grateful..hope you always enjoy your 10 pleasures tamtam and more

Tamara said...

Thanks Mal2e6 : )

Mala2e6 said...

malek ya binti

laish msakreh il comments..

insi
tannesh ta3esh tanta3esh

wala ishi bestahal sad2eeni